Tomorrow I am headed cross country for a 36 hour jaunt in Vegas to celebrate the final single days of my future sister-in-law. After the Saturday night red eye back to New York I will finish my weekend upstate for a special kind of inspirational retreat. I will be spending four spirit filled days at camp with the cheerleading team I coach. Camp is a special experience; anyone who's ever participated knows exactly what I'm talking about. In four days you learn more than you will the rest of the year, you set goals higher than you ever imagined, but they're are attainable, and most importantly you become a team of best friends. Being around 200 high school girls is too much to handle for most people, but I relish in their enthusiasm.

Some of my favorite photos from last summer.
Girls, you really are a huge part of my life. Thank you for making coaching you one of the best things I've ever done. Your hard work at practice and in life inspires me and I am so proud of what we've accomplished so far this summer. Looking forward to a fantastic year! Fire up and do me proud! Love y'all.

Popular Posts