Hours after Kate Gosselin tearfully said she was "shocked" that her estranged husband had begun dating soon after their split, one of Jon Gosselin"s former gal pals is speaking out.
Jon and Kate GosselinEx-Star reporter Kate Major sat down with E! News anchor Giuliana Rancic for a two-night interview this week to reveal how her whirlwind romance with the father of eight took a turn for the worse.

Major called the 32-year-old octodad a "liar" for denying they had a relationship.

"We had plans to travel together, to live together and to be together," the 26-year-old said of the reality show dad, who she was spotted with only twice -- once in Manhattan and once in the Hamptons in July. "He made his decision in the Hamptons. He wanted to be with me."

However, Gosselin was telling a different story last week.

He reportedly said his relationship with the blabbing blonde was strictly platonic, and that he had remained faithful to 22-year-old Hailey Glassman, the daughter of his ex"s plastic surgeon.

Kate 2.0 claims the reality star said he was going to call things off with Glassman to be with her.

As a result, Major resigned from her tabloid reporting job, saying it was a "conflict of interest."

"I was with the person I was reporting on," Major said. "He"s the one who actually told me to quit my job. … He told me he was going to Massachusetts to break up with her. I know the truth. He knows the truth. Unfortunately, she did not."

However, Gosselin and Glassman were recently spotted holding hands in New York in a new video on RadarOnline.com.

When asked if they were still a couple, they said they have always been together.

Major begs to differ.

"In no way did he tell me he was going to go parade with his ex-girlfriend. He tried to two-time both of us. He wasn't honest with Hailey. He needs to man up and tell the truth. I"m not going to be the other woman."

Well, Kate 2.0, technically you"re one of two other women.

Major continued to whine about her short-lived relationship with the octodad, insisting she has proof that they were "romantically involved."

"I was not the only one who was around when we were romantically involved," she said. "We were holed up together. It"s not like we were just sitting there doing an interview."

Major is most likely talking about Lindsay Lohan"s fame-loving father, Michael, who quickly weaseled his way into the reality star"s life when paparazzi followed.

Because Gosselin has denied ever dating Major, she said claims that she lied to get media attention have been hard to handle.

"It"s been a nightmare. I did not want to have to do this," she said. "I did not want to have to sell him out, but when he makes me look like a liar, a fool and an idiot, I have to speak out."

Although Gosselin abruptly canceled his two-part interview with the cable channel yesterday, he did offer some last words about Kate 2.0.

Said Jon: "I'm happy that she"s out of my life."

Popular Posts