Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted out for a walk with their pets today and shown their responsibilities for pets, Jessica and Timberlake are owner of dogs and try to fulfill all the responsibilities having pets.
Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake Puppy PalsThe “Cry Me a River” stud and his “Powder Blue” babe looked like the picture of happiness as they strolled around Runyon Canyon in the Hollywood Hills, mindfully watching their pups.

Over the weekend, Miss Biel was focused on her current project “Valentine’s Day” as she was spotted filming scenes on the Los Angeles set.

As for her killer physique, Jessica confessed, “I’ve worked out five hours, sometimes more, in a single day if I’m in training for a film role. And it’s hard, very hard!” adding, “I always cut things in half and send half back. Do I eat dessert? If there’s something I want to try, then I try it. But I have a bite, not the whole thing.”

Popular Posts