Welcome to my new apartment. I've been spending a large chunk of my free time bringing it all together and I am very happy where it is after two short months. Enjoy.


You may recognize the library card catalogue from a previous blog entry.

Cat sitting for the weekend. Paddy looks like he is enjoying his new vacation home and he makes for a great photo accessory.

Since there are no windows in my bedroom the space was designed with a half wall to let in the natural light. I decided to break up the rooms by hanging a vintage window which, unlike the unattractive plywood shutters that came with the place, does not block the light.

Bought this vintage mirror for a very reasonable price from Antique Lighthouse. I love that it is made from old tin ceiling tiles.

I wanted to keep my bedroom minimal, except for my desk area which I have proudly cluttered with many of my favorite photos as well as an inspiration board for my many projects.

I have been collecting colored glassware for a while now and love to mix and match all the beautiful colors to create lovely and casual place settings.

This kitchen island worked perfectly in my old apartment, but I am anxious to replace it with a more accommodating kitchen table here.


These adorable salt and pepper shakers are one of my absolute favorite things.


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend.

Popular Posts