I like to keep pretty quite when it comes to political views, but as the entire nation is caught up in Obama-mania, I can't help but catch the fever. I am excited to hear what our 44th president has to say as he gets sworn in on Tuesday. No matter which candidate you did or did not vote for I can't imagine anyone not being inspired by the entire nation's new found sense of optimism. On that note, I found Obama's letter to his daughters in this weeks Parade Magazine to be a lovely and touching teaser for what we might expect on Tuesday.



"America is great not because it is perfect but because it can always be made better-and that the unfinished work of perfecting our union falls to each of us. It's a charge we pass on to our children, coming closer with each new generation to what we know America should be."

Popular Posts