In an email that he sent to Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods didn't actually use the 'L' word but implied he loved her and trashed his wife, Erin Nordegren, in the process.

Woods wrote in email:

Rachel Uchitel"I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time. I get it. It f***ing kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. You want someone to witness your life. I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay. F***. Why didn't we find each other years ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation."

The email is one of the many obtained by In Touch weekly which collectively show that Woods was ready to leave Erin and their two kids to be with Uchitel.

In another email, Woods comes through as insecure about his relationship with Uchitel and frets over her past.

"I don't know if this is going to work," Tiger said. "I thought I was getting to know you, but it feels like I'm just another person who happens to be famous...Some of the other parts of your past really get to me. I don't know what person I was falling for so hard. The one I got to know on the phone, e-mail, text and in person. Or the one who likes famous people."

The In Touch report corroborates an earlier report in Us magazine that Woods' relationship with Uchitel was special but he wasn't comfortable about her past.

"I had a dream we were married and I was leading the tournament," Woods reportedly wrote. "I came home, excited to see you, and there you were in the bedroom getting f**ked by Derek and David. Some part of me thinks you would like that."

Woods' special relationship with Uchitel was also evident from a TMZ report that he had wanted to continue his relationship with her even after the car crash early morning on Friday, November 27.

Popular Posts