An e-mail written by Tiger Woods to mistress Rachel Uchitel has been released to the public, and it seems that Woods was a bit insecure about whether or not Rachel really loved Tiger for Tiger. The e-mail reveals that Tiger was worried that Rachel was only involved with him for the fame.

In an e-mail obtained by In Touch Weekly, Woods wrote to Uchitel, "I don't know if this is going to work. I thought I was getting to know you, but it feels like I'm just another person who happens to be famous. Every time I think about it, I get a lump in my throat.... I don't know what person I was falling for so hard. The one I got to know on the phone, e-mail, text and in person. Or the one who likes famous people. I am so confused, because what my brain is saying and what my heart is saying are two different things... It guts me to think I've fallen for the wrong one."

In what we imagine were happier, more secure times, Tiger texted Rachel, "I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time...I get it. It f**king kills me, too. I finally found someone I connect with.... someone I have never found like this. Not even at home." He might want to keep any stray golf clubs away from Elin Nordegren after this.

Speaking of fame-chasing mistresses, it's been revealed that Jaimee Grubbs (Mistress Number Two) also dated George Clooney. Grubbs played it cool when asked by Us Weekly if she'd slept with Clooney saying only, "I know him."

But a friend of hers completely threw her under the bus, and confirmed that she had indeed slept with the actor. Not that it comes as much of a shocker. We doubt it will be the first or last time that Clooney has sex with a Los Angeles cocktail waitress. He's probably just glad he got to her before Tiger Woods...that guy gets around.

Also, in a move that she probably considered the "right thing to do," but that we just think is adding insult to injury, Grubbs thought it was a good idea to address Nordegren directly. In an interview with "Extra," in which she leaked more details about her affair with Woods and basked in her 15 minutes of fame, she decided to toss in an apology to Elin. "I guess I would be deeply sorry for never considering her during the whole process. And him not bringing her up was just a way for me to pretend that he didn't have one [wife] and for me not to deal with it," she said. "I couldn't describe how remorseful that I am to have hurt her family and her emotionally." But don't blame her, Elin: "If it wasn't me, it was going to be the other girls."

And that makes it all OK.

Popular Posts