Megan Fox Finding AttractiveMegan Fox, who is regularly voted among the world’s sexiest actresses – claims she leads too much of a quiet life with her boyfriend Brian Austin Green to notice other people’s responses to her appearance.

The ‘Transformers’ star said: “I don’t really experience it because I’ve been in the same relationships forever.

“I stay at home most of the time, but I guess I’m not complaining. Nobody in their right mind would complain. It’s great.”

Megan - who has dated the actor since they met on the set of US TV show ‘Hope and Faith’ in 2004 - has often claimed to be insecure about how she looks, and hit out at good-looking celebrities who use their beauty as a “mask”.

She said: “I’ve met endless so-called beautiful people who don’t seem to have personalities or a direction in life.

“They’ve never been forced to develop their characters because they’re viewed as being so attractive. So I think beauty can be a mask.”

Popular Posts