Now that all, or at least most of my fall purchases have been made, I can reflect on the goods I bought. I think my hands down favorite new item is the Navajo sweater I was jonesing for. After seeing all the amazing styles from Opening Ceremony's collaboration with the old school American brand, Pendleton (see below), I was sold. These cool, casual sweaters are as classic as they are cozy.

Some amazing styling from Teen Vogue grunge inspired spread, "Finding Nirvana".

(Teen Vogue, November 2009)

I absolutely love this loud sweater jacket from Opening Ceremony.
In case you can't afford the $500 price tag of the sweater above, this JCPenny, American Living, Navajo cardigan is much more affordable. Ignore the mom styling, it had a much more flattering photo in the September Issue of Lucky Magazine.

My favorite cozy buy of the season, a vintage Pendleton from ebay for $60!

Popular Posts