Please enable javascript to view this site.
glimmer twins blog
Searching...
Select a Page
Home
Home
»
AISHWARYA RAI
»
Aishwarya Rai Showing Cleavage
Aishwarya Rai Showing Cleavage
Next
Newer Post
Previous
Older Post
Popular Posts
Weekend
Have a lovely weekend.. xx
Halle Berry shopping at Westfield Mall may2009
Kim Kardashian
Full Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Age: 28 Birthday: October 21, 1980 Bio Kim Kardashian is the ex-girl...
Queen Latifah
There is no doubt that ladies should always be first and admittedly Queen Latifah (37) is the only queen of rap to triumphantly make it big ...
Transformers 2 : Revenge of the Fallen
Can't hardly wait! is Transformer 2 cooler and better than first? I hope so!
Jazz it Up!
I am very excited to have a fun New York activity filled weekend! Tomorrow I am headed to Govenor's Island with my friend from DeSmitte...
Britney Spears Not The World's Craziest Hillbilly Bitch?
LeAnn Rimes has been called a "stalker" by the wife of Eddie Cibrian , the actor Rimes was allegedly having an affair with. ...
Where I'd like to be Monday
Road trips are my favorite, and this one looks like a whole lot of fun. I would also like to be driving this Land Cruiser. Wearing this den...
Neetu Chandra Looks Hot In Black Top
Recently, when actress Neetu Chandra (of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! fame) agreed to do a bold photo shoot for a men’s magazine, she hardly realis...
Paris Hilton Uploads Her Romantic Break Pix on Twitter