Remember Russel Peters? He had this hilarious joke about women~ Watch the video, LISTEN CAREFULLY~~!!!!!
So after watching the video, Now CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELLOW~~
Well, I never deny that I can be perfectly mean.... Really, but the images shows proof~!! Hahahhaa~ In fact, the whole blog; Psyco Babe explains how women can be a total psycho.. LOL! I am a lady myself, and what Russel says, I won't deny that. It is true.. Depends on which and how psycho we are~~ but, above all, that is what makes life interesting... WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!~~~~ We Psycho Babes~~~~ :D
Popular Posts
-
Full Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Age: 28 Birthday: October 21, 1980 Bio Kim Kardashian is the ex-girl...
-
There is no doubt that ladies should always be first and admittedly Queen Latifah (37) is the only queen of rap to triumphantly make it big ...
-
Can't hardly wait! is Transformer 2 cooler and better than first? I hope so!
-
Recently, when actress Neetu Chandra (of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! fame) agreed to do a bold photo shoot for a men’s magazine, she hardly realis...
-
Lady Drama is Back! Why in the heck is Ashanti playing Dorothy in The Wiz? Lady Drama answers this and more in her latest episode of Black...
-
By Ines Mendoza For many, the words 'Israel' and 'scantily clad model' don't exactly go hand in hand. For most Westerner...
-
Terminator Salvation director McG has revealed to The Guardian that he was once headbutted on the set by a famous actor who starred in Sc...

