Define:~

wonderful

When I Woke Up,  and I'm on my way to take shower... and then when I open the door, there's a cheque with the amount of BP1mil and 2 large size of domino's pizza~

wacky

When he came, and push me to bed. God know's what will happen in IKEA's furniture for bedrooms~

weird

A talking apple~

wild

In the cool breeze of the forest, where the animals are all tamed and asleep.. there I was having my fantasy on top of the oldest and largest tree in the middle of the forest. Shall we get through this slowly.., touch my delicate skin and embrace me to you hardness.. oooh~ Come to me baby when I need you~

wrong

When you're reading this and get a hard on~

well-dressed

For a great night out to celebrate our 1st year anniversary~

wool

I the only material I use to cover at the moment so that you can remove it easily, and devour my body~

warm

As he touched my delicate skin and cover up my whole body with his~

weak

When your soft touch on my erects~ Hardened me with extreme moist in between~

worn-out

Out Of CASH!!! BROKE!!!

wise

When you give me $1 Billion because you think I'm cute~

whole

When Roasted Pork Meal Is ON ME~~

white

Polar Bear Sex~

wet

And WILD too~~ ooohhhhhh~~~~

Popular Posts