This week a few blogger friends and I have each put together a personal holiday gift guide and for the next four days we will be sharing each others with you.

First up, Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) Kirby. She is as talented and multi-faceted as she is sweet. Kirby is the woman behind the beautiful wedding blog, Colors of Honey, in addition to being a talented dress maker and wedding visionary. You can even wear a Kirby original for your big day! Browse her etsy shop for dresses at Button + Boo and for the trimmings click over to Kirby Margaret.



5. My Family! 6. EmersonMade Dress & Shoes 7. Zumi 8mm style camcorder 8. Cake Stand


Kirby has so many wonderful gift ideas on her list. I especially love EmmersonMade dress and the return address stamp would come in handy in conjunction with a gift on my list. Speaking of my list, I will post on Friday, but if you can't wait, click over to DeSmitten to see it today.

Popular Posts