I'm in love with this little Rebecca Taylor number, I've already blogged about here.



However, the $495 does not fit into my price range this season. Thus I have been searching for the (more affordable) perfect fun and flirty, floral dress for a few months now and have narrowed it down to the two below.

Option one,the "Claire Dress" by Guess, is a cream cotton bustier style frock for $79. However, it is sold out in NYC and online, good thing I have a wonderful mother who is willing to pick it up for me from the local mall in Michigan.

Option two, a sweet, pink BCBG Generation chiffon dress is a little more dressy and the color definitely makes it an RT "look for less." The draw backs are that it's slightly more expensive at $108, and is strapless, which I like to stay away from for day time wear.



Which do I chose?

Popular Posts