Konkona Sen Sharma is not one to do run-of-the-mill kind of movies. Just look at her films like Mr & Mrs Iyer, Page 3, Life... In A Metro and you will know what we mean.
Konkona Sen SharmaHer new film Wake Up Sid, opposite Ranbir Kapoor which hits theatres on October 2, looks unconventional as well. Fans dying to know more about the film got their wish during a chat with the actress last week. For those who missed the chat, here's what transpired:

Konkona Sen Sharma says, Hi everyone. Konkona here. Shoot your questions.

shekhar asked, pl u act with emraan hasmee
Konkona Sen Sharma answers, I haven't got a chance to work with Emraan Hashmi yet. Why, you think we'd look good together?

amti asked, why do u always fall in love with a gay in movie
Konkona Sen Sharma answers, I know! It's so sad. I told my directors but I guess that's what they wanted in their movies!

Vivek asked, Just happened to visit rediff by chance and saw you live chat session going on..lucky to be here....
Konkona Sen Sharma answers, Hi Vivek, all the best for your meeting!

Vivek asked, Thought before I leave I should post one last time, I am very very big fan of yours ..I liked you very much and more then that the intensity with which you perform any character .be it Meenkshi in Mr & Mrs Iyer .MAdhavi in Page 3 Mithi in Park Avenue .Indu of omkara ..Sonam in Luck by chance ..It's very difficult for me to judge which one was your best performance; to me each succeed each other .What do u think Which one was your best ..Well there in only one role which is missing in your plate..that is off a Authoritative woman..who rules the world on its own terms (More like your real life)..you have always played the soft but yes tough characters ..R u planning to take up one .Just to tell you one secret my girl friend looks like you..may be that is one of the reason I like you so much ..and more importantly she resembles with your character of Madhavi in Page 3..I am really lucky to have her in my life
Konkona Sen Sharma answers, Long question! I think Mr and Mrs Iyer is my favourite among my own films! Hope you liked it!

Popular Posts