There is absolutely no way that I could resist posting this spread from the June issue of Harper's Bazaar of Jonah Hill and model, Riley Keough spoofing Spencer and Heidi.

"It's important to be the best and to have the best — whether it's watches, cars, or groceries. I always find the ripest melons in the whole market."


"Sometimes my girl is all jealous and I just say, 'If you date the coolest guy on the planet, you can't get mad that other girls are into him. If you buy a Ferrari, you can't get mad that other people want to drive it. So chill out.'"

"Nothing like throwing on some casual gear and getting a little lunch in the sunshine."

"Shopping is my life. My life is shopping. If Kitson became a country, I would pack up my belongings, move there, and apply for citizenship."

"It's like, I can't go to a club with my lady and walk down a red carpet without the paparazzi snapping away. It's a nightmare."

"This is where I feel most at home. Great friends, great conversation, and meaningful experiences."

Popular Posts