Ever since my brother proposed to his girl friend in December I have been (most likely) over stepping my boundaries, doing lots of wedding research and sharing the inspiring tidbits with my future sister in-law. On occasion I find something really inspiring and I file it away for the day that Ashton Kutcher leaves Demi Moore and pops the question to me. And when I find something really really inspiring, like the "Kitschy Key West" Board below, I post it on my blog to share with cyberspace friends.


Kathryn at Snippet & Ink puts together a beautiful mood board each day to express an array of themes that any bride-to-be could draw inspiration from. Kathryn has my number with this one though, between the scooter, the VW bus and the vintage postcard, my heart is melting!

Click here to see original post and photo credits

Popular Posts