Creator of the CW hit show One Tree Hill, Mark Schwahn reveals his reasonings behind why he had Lucas choose Peyton, instead of Brooke or Lindsay. Watch as Jason C. from the CW Source interviews:
Okay, I'll admit it- I was a Brucas fan, from the moment they shared their first kiss on Season One, I was rooting for them. But as time went on, it became more and more clear that these two weren't going to end up together (despite their undeniable chemistry they once had.) Most people believe that Schwahn made the decision of 'Leyton' to be destined together because the real life actors, Chad Michael Murray and Sophia Bush had dated, married, and divorced, resulting in what could be a very uncomfortable task for them had they have to have played an on-screen couple. But the truth of the matter is- Peyton and Lucas were soulmates from the beginning, and although I personally still don't believe that he and Peyton had or ever will have more chemistry than he and Brooke did, I will accept his decision. Brooke has become so independent and I'm incredibly proud of her for that, I'm happy to announce that I evolved from a 'Brucas' fan to just a 'Brooke' fan, and I will root for her to end up with an unbelievably amazing guy (Crossing my fingers for Owen!!) As long as all of the characters on the show are happy, so am I.
What are your thoughts?
One Tree Hill airs Mondays on the CW at 9pm.
Written By: Annette
Home
»
Chad Michael Murray
»
Mark Schwahn
»
One Tree Hill
»
Sophia Bush
» One Tree Hill: Why Peyton?
Popular Posts
-
Full Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian Birthplace: Los Angeles, California Age: 28 Birthday: October 21, 1980 Bio Kim Kardashian is the ex-girl...
-
There is no doubt that ladies should always be first and admittedly Queen Latifah (37) is the only queen of rap to triumphantly make it big ...
-
Can't hardly wait! is Transformer 2 cooler and better than first? I hope so!
-
Recently, when actress Neetu Chandra (of Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! fame) agreed to do a bold photo shoot for a men’s magazine, she hardly realis...
-
Lady Drama is Back! Why in the heck is Ashanti playing Dorothy in The Wiz? Lady Drama answers this and more in her latest episode of Black...
-
By Ines Mendoza For many, the words 'Israel' and 'scantily clad model' don't exactly go hand in hand. For most Westerner...
-
Terminator Salvation director McG has revealed to The Guardian that he was once headbutted on the set by a famous actor who starred in Sc...